Thursday 24 November 2016

Just another Saturday in London town

On Saturday I'll be up in London again.

Bright lights big city
Bright lights, big city

It will be the first time for ages that I've been to a BTF London Group event.

Looking forward to seeing all who can make it. The group needs more help to keep running and when I heard that, I couldn't help but offer to do what I can to keep it going.

So it will be an early start and a Saturday away from my lovely husband and our beach life and a great chance to see some lovely thyroid friends I haven't seen for an age - and no doubt also to meet some new people.  Already, chatting to some group members and friends in advance of the meeting, I'm being reminded that it is so good to talk to other thyroid patients, to compare notes and just be there for each other.

Do come along if you would like to and can get there. All welcome.

This Saturday, 26th November. 10am - 1pm.

At Crown Court Church, Russell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5EZ 

Click here for directions. 

This will be a support group meeting and a chance to discuss the future of the group.

If anyone else is interested in helping run this group please come along and join in the discussion.

As ever I feel it is vital that there should be a support group for thyroid patients in our capital city. People have travelled from all over to attend past meetings and for many members I know this group is a lifeline - because they have told us so. But it's a lot of work to make it happen and I for one am well past the point where I can take that on for no remuneration. My working capacity is reduced by my condition anyway and I have other voluntary commitments as well as paying clients that all require my attention and I have to be mindful of a sensible balance between paid and unpaid work. So we have to come up with a solution, ideally a way of working together as a Team, that will ensure the sustainability of these support meetings.

If you're coming I look forward to seeing you. If not - wish us luck please!  We need it.

*waving ever hopefully*

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete